2020-2021 School Year Information
Students in Warren Township attend school based on their home address. To determine your child's school, you will be able to use the link below to Tyler's Versatrans e-Link. Bus Information is currently being updated for the school year.
- User Name: GUEST
- Password: GUEST
- Click: Advance Search
- Select: Child's Grade
- Enter: house number, street name, and zip code
- Click: Find Transportation Info button
- If you are a new family (never had a student enrolled) to MSD of Warren Township, please visit our 2020-2021 REGISTRATION page to get started.
- New families to Warren or families who need to update their information for the 2020-21 school year can visit any of our onsite registration locations from 9 AM - 5 PM. Students of any grade level or school can be registered at these locations. You can contact our hotline at 317-608-0545 with registration needs.
- Warren Central HS (9500 E. 16th St., enter door 1) - June 16th & 23rd, July 7th & 14th
- Stonybrook Intermediate and Middle School (11300 Stonybrook Dr., enter door 1) - June 18th & July 9th
- Liberty Park Elementary (8425 E. Raymond St., enter door 1) - June 25th & July 16th
- 2020 - 2021 Registration Information
- The Indiana State Department of Health issued immunization requirements for the 2020-2021 school year. If the records have been updated, please bring them to registration.
- Warren Township schools partners with Community Health Network to staff our clinics. In order for your child to receive treatment, you must sign the Consent to Treat form yearly.
- Consent to Treat 2020-2021
- Consent to Treat (Spanish) 2020-2021
- Medication Consent 2020-2021
- Medication Consent (Spanish) 2020-2021
- Medication Consent (Chinese) 2020-2021
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- ISDH Quick Facts: HPV
- ISDH Quick Facts: Meningococcal Disease
- MCPHD Clinic Information
- Textbook Rental Fees
Please access the Dress Code/Policy tab under PARENTS or STUDENTS on your child's school website.
- To enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st. Students whose birthdays fall between September 2-October 1, will be required to complete an assessment. Upon passing the assessment, the student could attend kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Preschool is held at the Warren Early Childhood Center located at 1401 North Mitthoeffer Road. Special needs students must reside within Warren school boundaries and may enter preschool on their 3rd birthday. General ed preschoolers attend on a tuition-pay program and may reside inside or outside the Warren school boundaries. Students must be 3 years of age before September 1st. Visit the Early Childhood Center's website for specific information.
MSD of Warren Township:
Director for Student / Social Services
McKinney-Vento District Liaison
Indiana Department of Education:
McKinney-Vento Education Coordinator
Indiana Department of Education
115 W. Washington Street
South Tower, Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- MSD Warren Township Indiana Education for Homeless Children & Youth District Plan Note: Building level contact information is included in the District Plan.
Visit the links below for more information: